Inside Personal Finance
Subscribe to Inside Personal Finance and get Ric Edelman’s 16-page newsletter delivered right to your home or office every month. You’ll see how to stretch your dollars farther and help increase your wealth faster than you can ever imagine. And without the hype and hoopla you see elsewhere.
Order online or call toll free 888–987-7526.
Here’s What You Get Each Month
- financial planning advice;
- estate planning; retirement and elder care;
- your IRA, 401(k) and 403(b) plans;
- saving and debt management;
- handling mortgage and home matters; and even issues affecting parents who wish to teach their kids the principles of sound money-management practices.
Ric’s Latest Book The Truth About Money
It’s one of the most comprehensive sources you’ll ever find on the topic of personal finance. Simple, straightforward financial advice and strategies that you can put to use immediately, to help you achieve your financial goals.
Get your copy of Ric’s latest book The Truth About Money today.
The Truth About Money, 4th Edition, a comprehensive, practical, “how-to” manual on financial planning, is one of the most highly acclaimed books in the personal finance field. You’ll discover everything you need to know about investments, insurance, long-term care, planning for retirement, buying and selling your home, getting out of debt, how to pay for college, weddings and cars — and much more. Best of all, the book explains difficult financial concepts in plain English with a breezy style. It’s fun and easy to read.
Since the book was last revised in 2004, the world of personal finance has changed dramatically. This all-new 4th revision is the most extensive one that Ric has ever undertaken, and includes fresh updates and brand new material including:
- Planning Your Retirement Lifestyle: How you can enjoy a comfortable retirement –and what you can do to get there.
- Investment Choices: Learn how low cost investments can help you create wealth while potentially saving you money.
- Target-Date Strategies: It’s what you don’t know that can hurt you.
- Behavioral Finance and Neuroeconomics: Learn why you make bad financial decisions-and how to break the cycle.
- Picking your Investments: Find out the truth about Morningstar.
- Are Your Parents Aging? See how to best provide help-without harming yourself financially.
Whether you are saving for college or retirement, buying a home or selling one, concerned about long-term care for yourself or your parents, worried about an impending job loss, or facing any financial decision, knowing The Truth About Money will help you make great financial decisions.
|Available at book stores or online.|